Faculty of Continuing Education and Professional Development
Dean: Prischepa Tatiana Alexandrovna
Location : Tomsk, Komsomolsky prospect 75, office 120
Phone: ( 3822) 52-14-38
E -mail: email@example.com
Dean’s work schedule: Monday-Friday c 9:00 - 18:00
Organizer and coordinator of professional development courses:
Matveeva Elena Sergeevna
Phone: ( 3822) 52-08-89
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist for information support of professional development courses
Gultyaeva Anna Arkadievna
Phone: ( 3822) 52-08-89
Dear teachers! The Faculty of Continuing Education and Professional Development welcomes you.
The system of professional development at Tomsk State Pedagogical University proved to be a success. Since the main goal of the faculty is not only the development of regional education but also the development of education on all-Russian level, our faculty increasingly focuses its efforts on working with groups of teachers and education specialists on issues relating both to the educational process in accordance with the Federal State Educational Standard and use of distant technology in the learning process.
Today distant learning technologies are not just comfortable interaction of the teacher and the student but also a modern and efficient way to obtain knowledge and skills.It allows a certain independence of participants of the educational process, as well as an individual approach to solving of specific problems.
The content of the educational programs of continuing education and professional development courses at TSPU in 2013 as follows:
- Objectives of the concept of modernization of Russian education in accordance with national educational initiative “Our New School”
- The federal target program for the development of education in 2011-2015
- The project “Modernization of regional systems of general education for 2011-2013 “.
The main featurs of the Faculty of Continuing Education and Professional Development training program:
- Professional development courses may be offered both at TSPU and distantly.
- Educational groups may be formed at the request of education authorities, educational institutions, as well as by individual requests of teachers and specialists.
- The learning process for all courses conducted at Tomsk State Pedagogical University in 2013 will have two parts: full-time (5 days) and distant courses (14-18 days)
- Professional development courses are organized on the basis of modern models, such as a network platform, module system, etc.
- Participants are given the opportunity to present his/her own teaching experience with the issuance of the copyright certificate.
- All participants will be provided with the possibility of creating their own courses in the target distant learning system, which is specifically designed for TSPU for the development of distance education in Tomsk, Tomsk region and in Russia.
The faculty consists of:
- Center for Continuing Vocational Education
- Center of New Educational Technologies
- Centre for Distant Education
The faculty provides training in educational programs:
- Professional development courses
- Continuing education
We do our best to provide a high efficiency of our courses as well as productive communication with colleagues in order to expand new professional horizons