TSPU STUDENT IS AMONG THE TEN BEST ATHLETES OF TOMSK REGION
According to the results of the regional competition “Sports Elite 2019”, Valeria Anisimova, the TSPU student of the Faculty of Physical Culture and Sports, the master of sports of Russia of international class in sambo, is included in the top ten of “Best Athlete in Non-Olympic Sports” nomination. Valeria is not only successfully undegoing the educational program of the university, but she is also a student of the Tomsk regional sports school of the Olympic reserve and an instructor of the children and youth sports school "Rus".
For the period from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019, the competition committee determined the best athletes, coaches and specialists in the field of sports who achieved high results and made a significant contribution to the development of physical culture and sports in the Tomsk Region in nine categories: “Best Athlete”, “The best sports team”, “The best coach”, “The best sports judge ”, “The best specialist of a sports team”, “For sport service”, “Popularization of sports”, “The best sports event”, “Patron of sports”.
The TSPU student was included in the list of the best, representing not only the university, but also the Tomsk regional branch of the Public Fund "All-Russian Sambo Federation".
The best results in the season 2018-19.
- World Championship among juniors in 2018, Tbilisi (Georgia) - 1st place.
- Women's European Championship 2019, Gijon (Spain) - 2nd place.
- Russian Championship for Women 2019, Kazan - 2nd place.
- Russian Championship among juniors under 23 years of 2019, Kstovo - 2 place.
- International tournament of category “A” Memorial Yu. Potapov, Vladivostok - 1st place.